2015. július 22., szerda

Self rotating LTD solar heat engine

Hey guys!

I wondered how viable a rotary heat engine with solar energy only.
The temperature different maximum 3 degrees at the moment what this engine use.
But the engine is working only 1 degrees too!
I was suprised in this afternoon when the sun is goes away from the sunflower engine, but that is works well, but slowly. It was a big suprise!
Outside was hot, so the solution was the radiant heat across the window glass what the engine is absorbed and the room was the "cold" side actually. 
Outside temperature was 38 degrees, the room temperature was 35. 
The engine arms moves slowly and somethimes I measured only 
0.8 degrees different between the sides!!!



Also works with angle.
I made a mimic plastic flower at 45 degrees.


And the full shadded one is a pretty unique:



SUPPORT MY EFFORTS WITH A SIMPLE VIDEO SHARING
or
use my paypal button on my YOUTUBE channel!

THANKS!

See You Soon!
BLADE